After i posted this i found i have the same issue when deleting an item. No exception just the item is not removed from the database.
1. What version of Sterling - the release or a recent change set?
Runtime version: v2.0.50727
2. Can you show me your table definition with the lambda expression, and is the Guid declared as nullable?
protected override System.Collections.Generic.List<ITableDefinition> _RegisterTables()
return new List<ITableDefinition>
CreateTableDefinition<Item, Guid>(item => item.Guid)
The Guid Property implemention is
_guid = System.Guid.NewGuid();
private Guid _guid;
public Guid Guid
3. Are you flushing after save?
Yes, i save 3 sample items and then call the Flush method.
4. Does it never load, or is it a particular record that doesn't load?
No it seems to be any record.
5. Is it possible to create a standalone test that duplicates the issue?
I wrote a standalone test but it fails to start the engine, i'm pretty sure this is because its a normal test project and not a WP7 unit test. If you still need it i'll have to look into how to create WP7 unit tests. I haven't tried this yet. i
get this exception "Unable to determine application identity of the caller."